There is a lot of information to gain by taking this test. Here are some of the results you can expect to receive.
- Morning/Night Person – Your results will show you whether you are genetically a morning or night person. Knowing this information can help you plan for future events such as jobs, study times, and more.
- Social Preferences – You will also find out how you handle social situations. It is possible to find out if you are genetically a loner, or if you handle your problems better when you have a social support system with your friends and family.
- Endurance – Are you considering playing sports? Believe it or not your genetics can determine whether or not you are suited for sports, and whether you should focus on endurance sports or speed based activities.
- Risk Taker – You may have always considered yourself a big risk taker, but what do your genes have to say about this issue? Your DNA contains information that will let you know whether you are a predetermined risk taker or not.
- Lifespan – How long you live is based on several different factors, including your genes. When you get your test results you will get information on how long you are supposed to live on a genetic level.
Having this information in hand can help you adjust your lifestyle to best suit your genetic makeup. Ordering the Wellness and Lifestyle DNA Test is the first step in that process when making a choice to make better, informed lifestyle decisions.